Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. The information that we collect from you depends on whether you are a Service provider (hereinafter referred to as “SP”) or a Customer seeking to book a SP, as well if you are on our Site, and your interaction with our Services, and may include the following:
- SPs. You may register your Service through our Site. To do so, we will collect your:
- First and Last Names
- Full Address including Postal code, City and District
- Display name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Bank account details
- Short description
- Long description
- Banner and Gallery images
- Youtube embedded videos
- Packages available to be booked
- The dates and times that the SPs Services are available to be booked
- Customers. Currently, you may learn about and book a registered SP through our Site. To do so, we will require you to register and create an account either directly with us (name and email address) or through Facebook Connect (see below re logging in through Facebook Connect). We will request for your :
- First and Last names
- Email address
- Mobile number
Information We Collect From Social Networking Sites. If you choose to log in through Facebook Connect, we will collect information available through your public Facebook profile, including profile picture, friends, interests and likes, home location, and gender. We store the information that we receive from Facebook with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information, such as the following, about your use of our Services on our Site through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type; your precise location (geolocation), operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
We may combine information collected automatically with other information that we have collected about you.
Information We Collect provisionally. We may collect Customer’s Bank account details if funds are transferred to the Servimart Bank account from your bank account in order to Book SPs’ Services.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary goals in collecting your Personal information or Usage information are to enhance your experience using the Services and to help support local SPs.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you (e.g., for our SPs, to display information about you and your Services and make your Services bookable through www.servimart.lk, and, for Customers, to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; and for other Customer service purposes).
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or Services.
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you (including via email) about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information (which includes information about SPs, Customers, and other visitors of our Site, unless specifically limited below), including personal information, as follows:
- SPs. If you are a SP, any information that you submit about you or your Service (with the exception of payment information) will be available on our Site and other users of our Services, including other SPs. Interested persons will be able to view your profile and pictures, watch your videos, and review any other information that you choose to submit to us.
- Customers. If a Customer submits information about an SP, such as a rating or a review, that information will be available to all other users of our Site. When you submit a rating or review your name will be posted along with your comment; the point value of your transaction for booking the SP may also be visible. For every Rs. 1,000 spent by a Customer, your transaction will be granted 1 point.
- SPs. We may disclose your information to vendors, our service providers, contractors, agents, or other entities who perform functions on our behalf, including entities that process payment information on our behalf as well as assist us with IT, marketing, and other functions. Such disclosure shall only be made to improve the efficiency of the Site.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries for research, marketing and other purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your information with non-affiliated third parties, who may use the information to market or advertise to you products of services that they think would be of interest for you. Please see our special notice to California users below.
We also may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to another entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a summons.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Third-Party Ad Networks
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information we collect. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, mobile device and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information in your account settings on our Site. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or by emailing us at help@Servimart.com. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at contact@Servimart.com.
Information we do not collect from you
We do not store any of your Credit card information excluding your name when you make a payment for a Service to be booked through the Site.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.